- 2019-02-20 On 20 February at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-02-20 On 20 February at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in a Government sitting and meeting
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Poland as part of a delegation led by the Lithuanian President
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 11:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas receives the Ambassador of the French Republic Claire Lignieres-Counathe
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 2:30 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the Hungarian Minister of State for the European Union Relations Judit Varga
Skusevičius meets with the high-ranking official from the United States Department of State to discuss regional security issues
On 20 August, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius met with the U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Michael J. Murphy.
The meeting focused on regional security challenges and the results of the NATO Summit 2018 in July, Brussels. The officials agreed to dedicate more attention to strengthening energy security. In addition, Lithuania's leading role in the diversification of energy sources was underlined. Lithuania's Foreign Vice-Minister also thanked the U.S. for its strong position on sanctions against Russia, as this country refused to uphold its commitments, as well as on the issue of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.
This is Michael J. Murphy's first visit to the Baltic states. He was appointed as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs in June 2018.