- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 4:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in an opening of the exhibition of drawings and posters by Ukrainian schoolchildren at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 to 2018-12-16 On 12-16 December, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in meetings of the initiative of the Enhanced Partnership in Northern Europe (e-PINE) in Washington, D.C.
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting at the Seimas.
Moldova opens its Honorary Consulate in Palanga
On 20 July, Moldova officially opened its Honorary Consulate in Palanga. It is headed by the professor and habilitated doctor Valdemaras Razumas.
The Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius, the State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of Moldova Carolina Perebinos, the Vice Mayor of Palanga Rimantas Mikalkėnas, and the Vice Mayor of Klaipėda Artūras Šulcas congratulated the new Honorary Consul at Palanga City Municipality.
"Your academic activity and contribution to education are well-known. I am glad that you also actively promote bilateral relations between Lithuania and Moldova, as well as contribute with your experience," the Vice-Minister D. Skusevičius told the head of the Honorary Consulate V. Razamus.