- 2019-02-13 to 2019-02-18 On 13-18 February, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius visits Uruguay
- 2019-02-15 to 2019-02-16 On 15-16 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Munich Security Conference
- 2019-02-18 On 18 February at 2 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting with Céline Gauer, Deputy Secretary-General of the European Commission
- 2019-02-18 On 18 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-02-19 On 19 February, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
Moldova opens its Honorary Consulate in Palanga
On 20 July, Moldova officially opened its Honorary Consulate in Palanga. It is headed by the professor and habilitated doctor Valdemaras Razumas.
The Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius, the State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of Moldova Carolina Perebinos, the Vice Mayor of Palanga Rimantas Mikalkėnas, and the Vice Mayor of Klaipėda Artūras Šulcas congratulated the new Honorary Consul at Palanga City Municipality.
"Your academic activity and contribution to education are well-known. I am glad that you also actively promote bilateral relations between Lithuania and Moldova, as well as contribute with your experience," the Vice-Minister D. Skusevičius told the head of the Honorary Consulate V. Razamus.