- 2019-02-21 to 2019-02-22 On 21-22 February, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in an Informal Meeting of Trade Ministers in Bucharest
- 2019-02-22 to 2019-02-23 On 22-23 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Germany
- 2019-02-22 On 22 February at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Prime Minister of the Hessian State Volker Bouffier in Frankfurt
- 2019-02-22 On 22 February at 11:00 a.m., the Press Conference by the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Prime Minister of the Hessian State Volker Bouffier
- 2019-02-22 On 22 February at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the opening of the Honorary Consulate of Lithuania in Frankfurt
Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister N. Germanas bids farewell to outgoing Ambassador of Slovenia
On 26 July, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the outgoing Ambassador of Slovenia to Lithuania Robert Krmelj, who resides in Warsaw.
The meeting discussed the political and economic cooperation between Lithuania and Slovenia, perspectives for bilateral relations, topical issues on the EU and international agenda. Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister also welcomed the successful cooperation of the two countries within international organizations. N. Germanas also thanked the Ambassador for Slovenia‘s role in strengthening security of the Baltic states and his personal contribution to the development of the bilateral relationship between Lithuania and Slovenia.
The Slovenian Ambassador R. Krmelj presented his letters of credence to the President of Lithuania on 23 November 2015.
Lithuania and Slovenia established their diplomatic relations on 22 November 1991.