- 2019-02-13 to 2019-02-18 On 13-18 February, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius visits Uruguay
- 2019-02-15 to 2019-02-16 On 15-16 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Munich Security Conference
- 2019-02-18 On 18 February at 2 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting with Céline Gauer, Deputy Secretary-General of the European Commission
- 2019-02-18 On 18 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-02-19 On 19 February, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
Lithuania's Foreign Vice-Minister meets with the new Ambassador of the Netherlands
On 10 September, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the new Ambassador of the Netherlands to Lithuania Bonnie Pascalle Evelyn Horbach. The meeting focused on bilateral relations, cooperation in the fields of energy and security.
Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister welcomed the new Ambassador, emphasized that Lithuania appreciated the smooth development of bilateral relations, increasing trade volumes, and expressed interest in further strengthening cooperation, especially in the fields of security and defense. They also highlighted the importance of regional cooperation between the Baltic states and Benelux countries.
In the meeting, Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister also assessed the importance of initiatives undertaken by the diplomatic missions of the Netherlands, especially when promoting the cooperation and energy relations between our two countries. The Lithuanian-Dutch bilateral forum on LNG has been organized by the Embassy of the Netherlands for several years. The forum provides a useful platform for sharing insights and exchanging experiences, especially in the light of extensive experience gained by the Netherlands in this area and aiming to expand energy cooperation.
B.P.E. Horbach replaced Ambassador G.Van Der Lingen, who was appointed in 2014. Prior to this appointment, the new Ambassador served as the Consul General of the Netherlands in South Africa.