- 2019-02-22 to 2019-02-23 On 22-23 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Germany
- 2019-02-23 On 23 February at 12:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits the Lithuanian High School in Germany Hüttenfeld
- 2019-02-23 On 23 February at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Honorary Consuls of Lithuania in Germany
- 2019-02-23 On 23 February at 2:45 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends an event at the Lithuanian High School in Germany Hüttenfeld
- 2019-02-24 to 2019-02-25 On 24-25 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the EU-League of Arab States (LAS) summit in Sharm El-Sheikh
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister L. Linkevičius bids farewell to the outgoing Czech Ambassador
On 28 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the outgoing Czech Ambassador to Lithuania Bohumil Mazánek.
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister thanked the Czech Ambassador for his country’s role in strengthening the security of the Baltic states and for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations.
"Lithuania highly appreciates the Czech Republic’s significant contribution to the security of our country and the region. In July of this year, two and a half hundred Czech soldiers joined the German-led NATO enhanced forward presence battalion in Lithuania. This is the second largest Czech mission abroad after Afghanistan. Just like in 2009 and 2012, the Czech Air Force will again take part in NATO's Baltic Air Policing mission in the second half of 2019. We are also grateful to the Ambassador for his efforts to develop bilateral cultural and economic relations," said L. Linkevičius.
B. Mazánek has been accredited as the Czech Ambassador to Lithuania since 2014.