- 2019-01-17 On 17 January at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an opening ceremony of an exhibition of photos of the Jewish Cemetery at the Vilnius Saulėtekis School
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the 5th Annual Nordic Conference
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 11:15 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Ambassador of Turkmenistan
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 2:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with foreign ambassadors accredited to Lithuania
Lithuania's Foreign Minister and the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State discuss strategic cooperation between Lithuania and the U.S.
On 2 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius and the United States Assistant Secretary of the Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs A. Wess Mitchell discussed strategic security cooperation between Lithuania and the U.S. The U.S. representative reaffirmed that the country's policy towards Russia and close cooperation with the Baltic states remained unchanged.
Members of the U.S. congressional delegation repeated the same message during their visit to Vilnius on 2 August. The delegation was headed by Hal Rogers, Chairman of the State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Subcommittee of the United States House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations.
The representatives of the Congress stressed the importance of Lithuania's attention to transatlantic cooperation and of increasing defence spending up to 2 percent of its GDP.
Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked the U.S. representatives for their support to Ukraine and the policy of non-recognition of the annexation of Crimea. The transatlantic unity is necessary to ensure a common response to Russian aggression.