- 2019-11-18 On 18 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-11-18 to 2019-11-19 On 18-19 November, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in a discussion on multilateral cooperation issues
- 2019-11-19 On 19 November, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the General Affairs Council in Brussels, Belgium
- 2019-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in an event dedicated to education issues at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania
- 2019-11-20 On 20 November at 1.00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
Lithuanian Foreign Ministry’s statement on "regional and local elections" held in Crimea and Sevastopol
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania does not recognize the holding of the illegal "regional and local elections" in the annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol on 8 September or the results.
We strongly support Ukraine's sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity within internationally recognized borders. We condemn the ongoing illegal occupation and annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol by Russia, and consider the "elections" as yet another systematic violation of the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 on the territorial integrity of Ukraine, which was adopted on 27 March 2014.
Lithuania will continue to comprehensively and consistently implement the policy of non-recognition of the illegal occupation and annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol.
We once again call on Russia to end the illegal annexation of the Crimean Peninsula, to withdraw its military from Ukraine's territory, and to respect international law.