- 2019-02-22 to 2019-02-23 On 22-23 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Germany
- 2019-02-23 On 23 February at 12:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits the Lithuanian High School in Germany Hüttenfeld
- 2019-02-23 On 23 February at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Honorary Consuls of Lithuania in Germany
- 2019-02-23 On 23 February at 2:45 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends an event at the Lithuanian High School in Germany Hüttenfeld
- 2019-02-24 to 2019-02-25 On 24-25 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the EU-League of Arab States (LAS) summit in Sharm El-Sheikh
Lithuanian and Polish Foreign Ministers meet in Vilnius
On 13 September, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Jacek Czaputowicz, who is paying a working visit to Vilnius.
In the meeting, the Lithuanian and Polish Foreign Ministers discussed intensifying bilateral contacts and upcoming meetings of officials from both countries. According to the Foreign Ministers, a dialogue on the education of national minorities was successfully resumed this year.
Linas Linkevičius highlighted the importance of Poland in achieving greater security in the region: "Lithuania attaches particular importance to the joining by the Polish troops of NATO‘s enhanced Forward Presence (eFP) battalion and the contribution of Polish pilots to the Air Policing mission in the Baltic states."
They also discussed topical issues on the agenda of the European Union, relations with eastern neighbors and the international community‘s support to Ukraine.
Later, both Foreign Ministers will participate in an opening ceremony of the new premises of the Polish Embassy after their reconstruction in the Pacai (Pac) Palace (Šv. Jono Str. 3).
Earlier that day, L. Linkevičius and J. Czaputowicz jointly participated in a presentation of Benediktas Vanagas and Sebastian Rozwadowski's new race car for Dakar next to the building of the Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania.