- 2019-11-18 On 18 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-11-18 to 2019-11-19 On 18-19 November, the Political Director Raimonda Murmokaitė participates in a discussion on multilateral cooperation issues
- 2019-11-19 On 19 November, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the General Affairs Council in Brussels, Belgium
- 2019-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in an event dedicated to education issues at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania
- 2019-11-20 On 20 November at 1.00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
Lithuania handed a note to the Chinese Ambassador
On 2 September Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China, Mr Shen Zhifei, was summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and handed a note over the incident aimed at the participants of the peaceful demonstration that took place in Vilnius Cathedral Square on 23 August.
The note underlines that the actions by the staff of the Chinese Embassy which violate the democratic freedoms enshrined in the Constitution of Lithuania and disturb public order are not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
At the meeting, the Chinese side was urged to take every measure to ensure that such incidents are not repeated in the future.