- 2019-01-17 On 17 January at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an opening ceremony of an exhibition of photos of the Jewish Cemetery at the Vilnius Saulėtekis School
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the 5th Annual Nordic Conference
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 11:15 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Ambassador of Turkmenistan
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 2:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with foreign ambassadors accredited to Lithuania
L. Linkevičius thanks the outgoing Hungarian Ambassador for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations
On 27 November, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the outgoing Ambassador of Hungary to Lithuania Zoltán Jancsi. Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked the Hungarian Ambassador for the role of Hungary in strengthening security in Lithuania and the Baltic states and for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations, especially for the promotion of economic ties.
"Lithuania appreciates Hungary's resolve to help ensure security in our country and the entire region. This NATO ally was among the first to deploy its infantry company in Lithuania in 2014. Next year, Hungary also conducted the NATO Air Policing mission in Šiauliai. We hope that in 2019, Hungary will resume the NATO Air Policing mission and will guard the airspace over the Baltic states again," said L. Linkevičius.
The Hungarian Ambassador Zoltán Jancsi has been accredited to Lithuania since 2015.