- 2019-01-17 On 17 January at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an opening ceremony of an exhibition of photos of the Jewish Cemetery at the Vilnius Saulėtekis School
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the 5th Annual Nordic Conference
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 11:15 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Ambassador of Turkmenistan
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 2:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with foreign ambassadors accredited to Lithuania
L. Linkevičius: Lithuania will continue to play an active role in developing the EU's anti-disinformation strategy
"We are at the epicenter of hybrid action against Western democracy and values. Information attacks that can only be addressed by the EU‘s joint efforts are among the most important elements of this aggression," said the head of Lithuania‘s diplomacy Linas Linkevičius, who welcomed the participants of the international conference Vilnius Consultations 2018.
According to Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister, Lithuania will continue to strive to strengthen cooperation between the European Union, NATO and partners, when increasing resistance to information threats, and creating the European Union‘s anti-disinformation plan.
The international conference Vilnius Consultations 2018 is another event, which clearly shows that Lithuania‘s expert community is recognized at the international level and focuses on concrete actions", said L. Linkevičius.
The event is organized by Vilnius Institute for Policy Analysis. The international conference provides a platform for discussion and a place for various experts from the Baltic states, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Spain, the United Kingdom and other countries to share their newest experiences and to make recommendations on how these challenges can be addressed. The purpose of the consultations is to formulate strategic goals and to find common solutions.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania co-organizes the Vilnius Consultations 2018.