- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
- 2018-10-23 On 23 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Heads of Delegations of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance in Rome
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is delivering a speech at the Warsaw Security Forum
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.05 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Slovenian Ambassador Božena Forštnarič Boroje
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 10.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
Minister of Foreign Affairs met with the Ambassador of the Order of Malta
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, had a meeting with the new Ambassador of the Sovereign Order of Malta to Lithuania, Manfred Leo Mautner Markhof, on 4 July where bilateral relations between Lithuania and the Order of Malta and major support projects were discussed.
Foreign Minister Linkevičius thanked the Order of Malta Relief Organisation for humanitarian and social assistance in Lithuania. The Minister said, “The activities of the Order of Malta Relief Organisation in Lithuania are valued highly. The Order of Malta initiates and is engaged in social campaigns and fosters the principles of volunteer work and social responsibility.”
The meeting concluded that cooperation between the Order of Malta and Lithuania needed to be continued and that the framework Cooperation Agreement between the Republic of Lithuania and the Sovereign Order of Malta, signed in 2017 and enforced in 2018, accelerated further bilateral efforts.
Ambassador of the Order of Malta, Manfred Leo Mautner Markhof, presented credentials to the President of the Republic of Lithuania on 18 April 2018. Mr Ambassador resides in Vienna.